Our annual Techsurveys identify key trends in the mobile, social, and “connected car” spaces. They enable radio stations to better understand their audiences and their brands in these rapidly changing times. Our Techsurveys have been quoted throughout the media world, including by CNN, The New York Times, and eMarketer.
Our Techsurveys provide the following insights:
- What is your audience doing when they’re not listening to your station?
- What are the social channels that matter and which are the most regularly used?
- How has the smartphone revolution changed media consumption and app usage?
- What role does the “connected car” play for radio?
- How has digital media impacted millennials and their consumption habits?
- What are the go-to sources for music discovery and how are they changing over time?
- How are your listeners being affected by new media choices such as podcasting, streaming, and apps?
Participating Radio Formats
Throughout the year, we conduct three Techsurvey studies, each focusing on the audience of a different radio format:
Sign Up Now
Our company’s core strength is media research. Our pioneering work with web surveys began in the mid-‘90s. We created national surveys to explore the key issues facing today’s broadcasters by using the email databases of hundreds of radio stations. We can cross-tabulate the data by a number of key variables, including age, generation, format, gender, and usage characteristics.
Today, over 200 commercial stations participate in Techsurvey each year, generating approximately 40,000 online respondents.
For the Public Radio Techsurvey, an average of 50 stations participate, producing approximately 20,000 respondents.
For the Christian Music Broadcasters Techsurvey, about 16 stations and two networks participate, producing nearly 10,000 respondents.
How to Participate
Any radio station with a well-maintained email database can participate in our Techsurveys.
For a nominal fee, broadcasters can also watch the executive summary webinar and get exclusive data about their station’s audiences.
Get More Details